If you’re deciding to buy shower panels or shower tiles. We strongly suggest using shower panels. Why? You may ask.
Shower panels are waterproof, they are the perfect protective coverage for bathroom walls. You won’t need to worry about a leak in the shower ever again.
2. EASY TO CLEAN
If you are too busy and you don’t have a lot of time to clean, no worries! You can just use normal soap, a wet cloth, and water to clean shower tiles. No need for heavy-duty cleaners or detergents!
3. WATER EFFICIENCY
Shower panels use a single shower head for plumbing and shower panels use much less water than most shower systems.
4. ON A BUDGET?
If you are on a budget and you want something durable but don’t want to break the bank, shower panels are a great choice. They’re often less expensive than shower tiles, they also look cooler too!
Shower panels can last up to 15 years, if maintained well.
Questions you should ask yourself before buying shower panels
1. DO YOU PREFER SHOWER PANELS OR SHOWER TILES?
Everyone’s preferences and tastes are different. Choose which one you’d like and which one you won’t regret in the future.
2. DO YOU WANT TO DO IT YOURSELF OR HAVE PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION
If you’re the handy type, you might decide on self-installation. Otherwise, our professional installers can help you from start to finish, keeping the entire process stress-free!
3. WHAT KIND OF SHOWER DESIGN WOULD YOU LIKE
Consider what patterns and material you think would look nice with your existing design. We carry four different designs and materials to choose from.
Are your shower panels getting dirty? Here’s how to clean them!
Shower panels are easier to clean than shower tiles since there is no space between each individual tile. Who doesn’t want a clean bathroom that is sparkly clean and quick to clean? Well, here’s an easy guide to how to do it!
Materials you need
1. CLEANING SPONGE OR SOFT CLOTH
2. GLOVES (OPTIONAL, BUT RECOMMENDED)
3. WHITE VINEGAR
4. SPRAY BOTTLE
5. DISH SOAP (OPTIONAL)
Once a week, follow these instructions to clean shower panels. You typically need to clean your shower area at least once every seven days in order to prevent dirt and grime from building up over time.
1. Pour white vinegar into a spray bottle. You can either dilute it with water or spray it directly on the shower panel. Test it on a small area first to make sure it won’t cause discolouration or erosion. You could also use dish soap if you’re worried the vinegar will damage your shower panels
2. Wipe your panels with your sponge or soft cloth. Don't use rough cleaning products like steel wool, which could leave scratch marks
3. Rinse the panels with cool water and wipe them dry.
You're all done! Now just admire your clean shower panels
We hope that this has assisted you in deciding between shower panels and shower tiles; Whichever choice you choose, we hope this guide has been useful.